Monday, November 13, 2006

I hate beating around the bush. I know I do it sometimes but right now I've got no patience for it. I'll indulge in coyness and what not if time permits but I'm simply too burned out to care. I shouldn't be tired because after the camp comm meeting I came straight home and napped for 4 hours. I didn't do any work at all but laze around the house, potter around and then spent the rest of the time before turning on the TV to chat with friends. So just don't ask me why I feel this way. I'm not PMS-ing, I'm just grouchy and in a mood.
I was perfectly happy talking to Clara and Jude. Amongst others.
I can't help with Clara's problem. And I know the feeling of being torn in two. Maybe she wouldn't want me to be saying all this online so I'll just say this: Ask God again, I believe you'll know the answer when the time comes. You know what I want you to do, but the important thing is to do what God wants you to do. I wish I could take the load off your shoulders. Talking to you and Jude today made me so so happy.
I've come to a realization of sorts. Now's not the time and place to be harbouring useless hopes. I don't have to go through such measures to gain what I want because that's not the plan. It's saddening to note that I can be remarkably patient in some ways and so impatient at other times. Just because I'm feeling irritable now means that I want to just say it's not worth it. And it isn't. Unfortunately, some things are irrational.
I'm just tired. I hope this mood lifts soon. Good night.
Thank you clarawoonie and judygohgeoksan, praise be to God for these 2 sisters of mine.